03 May 2009

A New Mix

Tomorrow marks the start of another work week (ugh), here's a mix to help keep you pepped up.

1. “Until We Bleed” / Kleerup (featuring Lykke Li) / Kleerup
2. “Caravan Girl” / Goldfrapp / Seventh Tree
3. “I Get Around” / Dragonette / I Get Around EP
4. “Can I Get Get Get” / Junior Senior / Hey Hey My My Yo Yo
5. “Drugs In My Body” / Thieves Like Us / Play Music
6. “Those Dancing Days” / Those Dancing Days / EP
7. “Meddle” / Little Boots / Arecibo EP
8. “Hurricane Jane” / The Black Kids / Partie Traumatic
9. “The Boys Are Too Refined” / The Hush Sound / Goodbye Blues
10. “Lemmings Anthem” / The Oohlas / Chinchilla
11. “Ensemble” / Coeur de Pirate / Coeur de Pirate

1 comment:

  1. If this playlist is anything like your last mix, I am really excited to give it a listen! I can't wait to download these songs... they're all new to me!

    ReplyDelete