28 May 2008

Cover Your Ass!

I had someone request a list of the cover songs that we brought last time we did this theme. I went to pull the playlist off my laptop and discovered that all my RC playlists were missing! This is horrible. I'm not sure why or how they got deleted, but there you have it. So, I'm going to need the help of my fellow RC members. I've included the songs that I can remember, but can someone post the set list in the comments field or create a new post? Thanks!

Here's what I remember:
Faith No More - "Easy" by Lionel Richie
Ted Leo - "Since You've Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson/"Maps" by the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - "Mandy" by Barry Manilow
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel
Scissor Sisters - "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd
Le Tigre - "I'm So Excited" by the Pointer Sisters
Stereo Total - "Push It" by Salt N Peppa
Cowboy Junkies - "Sweet Jane" by Lou Reed
Iron & Wine - "Such Great Heights" by Postal Service
Jack Black - "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
Travis - "Hit Me Baby One More Time" by Brittney Spears
Yo La Tengo - "Little Honda" by the Beach Boys
Ryan Adams - "Wonderwall" by Oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment