28 January 2008

Kate Tucker & The Sons of Sweden


By the time I've published a post I've probably listened to the song(s) I'm reviewing around twenty times. But it only takes about twenty seconds to decide whether or not I like the song enough to post it. You'd hear no complaints from me if this was the last voice I ever heard. Tucker herself journeyed from her home in Ohio across the country to Seattle and settled in with a couple Swedes and a young man obsessed with the Cocteau Twins. Tucker's folk-influenced picking patterns (I stole that one straight outta the bio) sumptuously melt with her band's ethereal programming and reverberating guitars. The result of their meeting should be ringing brightly in your ears now.

Faster Than Cars [MP3, 3.4MB, 128kbps]

Everything Went Down [MP3, 4.2MB, 128kbps]




www.redvaliserecords.com

www.katetuckerandthesonsofsweden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment