24 April 2009

Erin's Fresh Mix



Ok, so here's my mix suggestion for Miranda & Laura. Ladies, I have no idea what you like...so hopefully we're on the same page. I look forward to your suggestions!

Song / Artist / Album

1. “Jigsaw” / Mates of State / Re-Arrange Us
2. “I Know I Know I Know” / Tegan & Sara / So Jealous
3. “Gronlandic Edit” / Of Montreal / Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?
4. “Tonight” / Lykke Li / Unknown (sorry!)
5. “I’d Rather Dance with You” / Kings of Convenience / Riot on an Empty Street
6. “Silver Lining” / Rilo Kiley / Under the Blacklight
7. “Standing on the Shore” / Empire of the Sun / Walking on a Dream
8. “1901” / Phoenix / Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
9. “L.A. Noir” / Natalie Portman’s Shaved Head / Glistening Pleasure
10.“Make It Happen” / The Teenagers / Reality Check

(art compliments of my coworker, Jason)

No comments:

Post a Comment