26 April 2009

No Nose Wrinkling Allowed!

Here's the mix list provided by my other Twitter friend, Laura. You can check out here blog here. I've been informed that no nose wrinkling is allowed. Can't wait to check out these songs.

Song / Artist / Album

Bad Things / Jace Everett/ Theme from “True Blood”

Zombie / The Cranberries / The Cranberries: Stars - The Best of 1992-2002 Alternative

Summertime / Brother Love / Album of the Year

I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You / Colin Hay / Garden State (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)

I Don't Care / Fall Out Boy / I Don't Care - Single

Free Loop / Daniel Powter / Daniel Powter

Whole Again / Granian / Hang Around

Lost My Way / Matthew Ebel / Goodbye Planet Earth

Home / Marc Broussard / Carencro

Big Ups / Ms. Triniti / Ragga Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment